S.H.I.E.L.D. Operative

 



Synergies with her Allies:

Basic Ability: 

Clear a positive effect from target. If NICK FURY is ally, he gains the cleared effect.

Special Ability: 

Apply Stealth to the most injured ally for 2 turns... Apply 3 Regeneration. If ally is NICK FURY or S.H.I.E.L.D. MINION, apply additional Regeneration. On War Defense, if that ally is COULSON, also apply additional Regeneration.

Passive Ability:

Gain +20% extra Focus. NICK FURY and S.H.I.E.L.D. MINIONS gain +20% extra Focus. On WAR DEFENSE, if COULSON is an ally, apply Counter to him as well.

Note: All S.H.I.E.L.D. Minions, Fury and Coulson are low in Focus compared to the other toons.

Regeneration:

Heal by 10% of source character's Max Health each turn. In another word, Regeneration heals for 10% of Health of the character that applies it. Opposite of Regeneration is Bleed.

Counterattack:

Counterattack deals roughly half of the damage the toon's Basic attack deals. Opposite of Counter is Bleed.


Current leftover S.H.I.E.L.D. Minion toons;

S.H.I.E.L.D. Assault

S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper

 

Conclusion:

Her extra synergy isn't greater than the toons replaced her in Kestrel's SHIELD team. The best option is teaming her up with the other SHIELD Minions leftovers.

Comments